Purchaser must present the original sales receipt to Chateau Lighting within thirty (30) days** of purchase. We'll either repair it, replace it, refund your money, or credit your account. Item must be in its original packaging.
Chateau Lighting does not accept lighting returns wherein wires have been cut after purchase by an electrician, the purchaser or other. All returns are opened at the time of the return and if wires have been cut, Chateau Lighting will not accept the item and no refund will be issued.
Clearance discounts are specific to each product and apply only to items indicated as "clearance." Clearance pricing cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promo codes. Discount cannot be applied to past purchases. Clearance items are only available while supplies last. Stock may vary. Other restrictions may apply.
Recently Purchased Items
If an item was originally purchased at a higher price than is currently advertised at Chateau Lighting or at a retail competitor, within 30 days** after original purchase, the customer may receive the new lower price. Same exclusions apply as per our price match policy.
**30 Days for Outdoor Equipment, Major Appliances, and Furniture.
Outdoor equipment, major appliances, and furniture purchases may be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt, with the original receipt. Outdoor power equipment includes outdoor heaters, exterior lighting, and outdoor rated furniture.
**Products must be unused in order to receive a refund. Items still covered by the manufacturer's warranty will be repaired at no cost to the customer. Repairs not covered under warranty are the responsibility of the customer.
No returns on custom purchased furniture. Any product that has been custom ordered is final sale. Lighting that has been custom ordered is subject to a 25% restocking fee. At Chateau Lighting, customer satisfaction is our goal, but if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return merchandise purchased in-store or online at our store or by calling during business hours. Most purchases can be returned within 30 days with proof of the original receipt, some exceptions may apply.
Chateau Brand-Furniture Warranty Information
Chateau upholstered furniture is covered by a specific warranty, subject to this certificate and is non transferable. This warranty applies only to furniture utilized under normal household conditions.
The request for service or claim shall be made with the store from which it was purchased, promptly following the discovery of any alleged defect, no later than:
- Fourteen (14) days after purchase, for visible defects claimed at the time of delivery
Chateau Brand Furniture product is covered under normal use and starting from the date of purchase by the end consumer. After the first year from date of purchase, this warranty covers only parts and materials necessary for repair and does not cover labor.
Please note: This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage including loss of time, usage, or money. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Chateau reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality and value under below periods:
- For a period of five (5) years for the internal frame construction
- For a period of five (5) years for hardware
- For a period of three (3) years for metal recliner and headrest mechanisms
- For a period of two (2) years for cushions/foam (Note: The flattening of the fiber or foam materials used in cushioning occurs due to normal use over time and is considered a normal loss of resiliency. Normal loss of resiliency is not a defect in materials or workmanship and should not be confused with abnormal wear – normal loss of resiliency is not covered by this limited warranty)
- For a period of one (1) year for leather and fabric coverings, under normal household conditions Note: This limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, fading, stretching, or dye lots. Leather’s natural markings such as scars, brands, grain variations, wrinkles, etc. are considered normal characteristics and not defects. With any evidence of excessive soiling, improper cleaning, abuse, or where the covering has some form chemical applied, the warranty will not apply. Normal wear does not include but not limited to, cuts, burns, stains, soiling, damaged caused by pets, unreasonable use or improper installation, corrosive materials, commercial or non-residential use, or rental use. Products treated with any applications such as leather treatments, cleaners, softeners, protectants, etc. included but not limited to applications from the retailer or otherwise, and voids the leather/fabric warranty.
- For a period of one (1) year for stitching
- For a period of three (3) years for sleeper mechanisms
- For a period of one (1) year for mattresses
- For a period of three (3) years for suspension / webbing
- For a period of three (3) years for power motors
- For a period of one (1) year for power motion parts (transformers, switches, power cords)
This warranty specifically excludes claims for:
- Damage or fading resulting from exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat, water damage, bright lights or similar conditions resulting is discoloration
- Damage resulting from improper use, abuse, or any acts of nature
- Damage incurred during the handling and transportation of the product from the retailer • Items marked “AS-IS”
- To remedies that cost more than or the same as the product’s wholesale purchase price. This warranty will be considered void if the original purchase transfers this warranty to another party other than original purchaser or moves from the original delivery address noted on sales receipt.
When applying for assistance under this warranty, the purchaser should contact Chateau lighting who will submit the internal claim.
The request must include original sales receipt, the production identification number and photographs documenting the fault of flaw claimed.
Please note, removing the ID label from the bottom of the sofa voids this warranty.